Here is the latest runtime version of WindfCsharp, Version number is now 7.7.13.
Here you can read a documentation.
Here you can download the source code in MS- 2017 – Visual C# – version.
Here you can see the history file.
Here is a list of functions:
- German menu- text with the german flag button
- Draw bode plots of analog filters. Up to 10 curves in one diagram
- Convert analog filters into digital filters with rectangular or trapezoidal (bilinear transformation) method
- Draw bode plots or step / impulse responses of digital filters and run them with connected ADC- card down to 1 ms sampling time
- Convert analog transfer functions from polynomial form into time constant form
- Draw any ASCII – files containing curve data (1 point is one line)
- Curve plotter with comportable tool bat to store, print, zoom curves
- Interface to Philips scope via RS232 – line to read in sampled curves
- Interface to Rigol DS 1074 scopes via network ethernet interface
- Interface to Schlumberger gain phase analyzer GPA 1260 / 53
- Identification with least square method, 2PT1- tangent method, Off- line LS- method, some simple two – point methods and finally a realtime RLS- online identification.
- Real time controllers of type PIDT1, DeadBeat, Orientation controller, PFC ( predictive functional control from Richalet), running with simulated or real hardware including possibility of online adaptive behaviour
- Active digital filter to simulate processes down to 1 ms sampling time with connected ADC- cards
- Some special modules to drive our inverted pendulum experiments
- Controller design for special processes like PT1, 2PT1, 3PT1, 4PT1 or IT1, with FRA- method includind Dead Beat design.
- PIDT1- converter. Converts a given form into the other (parallel form <-> bode form <-> Wiki- form – digital PID)
- Development tool for fuzzy controllers
- ADC – card interfaces for Meilhaus ME2600, ME 4660, all National Instruments DAQmx- Cards and our FHL- developped USB- card from Prof. Dr. Orlowski.